The phenomenon called “50 Shades” has spared none. The fiery chemistry that the unassuming and innocent Anastasia Steel shares with the suave and intense Christian Grey has aroused monumental response from a great number of readers. Not only has the love for the characters been intense and overwhelming, the fascination for the dialogues in the text has been such that they have been popularly quoted verbatim, across the world. Just like Mr. Grey’s seductive voice, some of the dialogues have managed to seduce women ever so subtly and made them go weak in their knees.
Here’s a look at some of the lines that are too irresistible to ignore-
- “Laters, baby.”– Christian Grey
- “Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I’ve been here. Only me. You are mine.” – Christian Grey
- “Why don’t you like to be touched?”
– “Because I’m fifty shades of fucked-up, Anastasia” – Christian Grey
- “I gasp, and I’m Eve in the Garden of Eden, and he’s the serpent, and I cannot resist.”– Anastasia Steel
- “I’ve never wanted more, until I met you.”– Christian Grey
- Trust me, Anastasia, I can take you places you don’t even know exist.” – Christian Grey
- “Oh Anastasia Steele, what am I going to do with you?” – Christian Grey
- “Having the thought of you being with someone else is like a knife twisting in my dark soul”– Christian Grey
- “I’d like to bite that lip.” – Christian Grey
- “Mr. Grey will see you now”
Christian Grey makes women world-over swoon. His words have the ability to make you stop everything and simply forget. No matter how much we may deny it, somewhere we all want our very own Mr. Grey. We all want that mysterious someone who fulfils all our fantasies. After all, who wouldn’t like to be told, “Mr. Grey will see you now”!
Buy Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James here: bit.ly/1Fs9iey